IJARIT Research Foundation is an international, non-political, non-government and non-profit scientific community serving for actual sharing of scientific knowledge and experiences of individual or of any group all over the world.
Objectives of the foundation are as follows:
- To promote agricultural scientific research information, communication & technology globally.
- To provide worldwide open and free access information of recent innovation & technology.
- To publish the "International Journal of Agricultural Research, Innovation and Technology (IJARIT)", an official open access online journal of IJARIT Research Foundation.
- To arrange international scientific seminar, conference, workshop, symposium etc.
- To support for bridging the gap between science and society.
IJARIT Research Foundation was formed aims to provide an international linkage among the agricultural scientists, researchers, professionals through publishing high quality peer reviewing research works, short communications and review articles in the field of agricultural sciences and achieving the above mentioned objectives.