International Journal of Agricultural Research, Innovation and Technology (IJARIT) is an international peer-reviewed open access scientific online journal that provides a high-visibility forum to the scientific community for high quality, rapid and fair peer review publication of top-tier original research according to the scope of the journal.
Interested scientists/researchers/scholars/agriculturists/professionals are requested to submit their original research/scientific review papers in the renowned international journal. Before submission of the new manuscript, authors should consider the following general rules for the preparation of the manuscript. Please read these instructions carefully and follow the guidelines strictly.
Instructions to Authors:
- Manuscript should be typed in Times New Roman with 12 point font size in MS word file on A4 (210 × 297 mm) paper, double-spaced throughout and with margins of at least 2.5 cm. All paragraphs should be indented and justified aligned, except tables that should be left aligned. Manuscript should not be exceeded not more than 10-12 typed pages.
- The content should be set out into four major sections: (i) Introduction; (ii) Materials and methods; (iii) Results and Discussion; (iv) Acknowledgements (if any) and (v) References
- The title must be informative, brief and specific in English, the full postal address including email address of the corresponding author to whom proofs will be sent. The title should be specific to the study yet concise, and should allow sensitive and specific electronic retrieval of the article.
- The abstract should not exceed 250 words, should be one paragraph and should be free of references and abbreviations. It should indicate clearly the scope and main conclusions of the paper. Typical key words (up to five) consistent with the title should be resented after the abstract for subject indexing.
- The introduction should give the pertinent background to the study and should explain why the work was done.
- The materials and methods (or methodology) should give essential details, including experimental design and statistical analysis.
- Results and Discussions should preferably be combined. The results should present the findings of the research. Results should be written in the past tense. The discussion should cover, but not simply repeat the new findings and should present the author's results in broader context of other work on the subject interpreting them with a minimum of speculation.
- Tables, Graphs and Figures should be minimal. Numerical data should be presented either table or graph. Electronic figures must be captured at or above 600 dpi resolution.
- The acknowledgements (if any) should be as brief as possible.
- References in reference list should be in ascending order of authors’ names first, followed by year. Only published or accepted manuscripts should be included in the reference list. All publications cited in the text should be presented in the list of references following the text of the manuscript.
- References in the text should follow the author-year system, e.g., (author, year) for one author; (author and author, year) for two authors; (first author et al., year) for more than two authors. The reference list should be given alphabetically in the following system:
- Walker, P.T. 1991. Measurement of insect pest population and injury. pp. 19-29. In: Teng, P.S. (ed.). Crop loss assessment and pest management. APS Press, St. Paul, Minnesota.
- De Datta, S.K. 1981. Principles and practices of rice production. New York. J.Wiley and Sons. 618p.
- Deinum, B. 1966. Influence of some climatological factors on the chemical composition and feeding value of herbage. pp. 415-418. In: Proceeding of the 10th International Grassland Congress, Helsinki.
- Feng, H. and Tang, J. 1998. Microwave finish drying of diced apples in a spouted bed. J. Food Sci. 63 (4): 679-683.
- Pimental, D. 1981. An overview of integrated pest management (Mimeograph). Department of Entomology, Section of Ecology and Systematic, Cornell University, Ithaca, N.Y. p. 52.
- Please note that all papers in IJARIT are peer reviewed.
- Manuscripts must be submitted along with declaration form & copyright transfer statement to executive editor (firstname.lastname@example.org) as email attachments in word format.
- The template of manuscript can be downloaded from the web site.
- After acceptance the paper, authors will have to pay BDT 3000/= (for Bangladeshi) or USD 100$ (Other than Bangladesh) as handling fee for editing, online publishing, archiving, and evaluation of the article through online banking system.
- No reprints will be given. Electronic copy will be sent to the first author's email address as attachment in pdf format after publishing in the online journal.
- As the journal is an open access scientific online journal (authors pay/readers free), the full papers will be published in the journal's website.
- The published issue of full papers (pdf format) is available at http://www.ijarit.webs.com or http://www.banglajol.info/index.php/IJARIT and can be downloaded with free of charge.
- The best paper award certificate will be provided at end of the respective year.