IJARIT Research Foundation is announcing IJARIT Awards on the following headings:
- The Best Researcher Award
- The Best Reviewer Award
- The Best Paper Award
Terms & Conditions:
- At least one paper must be published in IJARIT in the respective year.
- In case of best researcher award, a complete CV/Resume (pdf format) should be submitted to the email@example.com for the consideration to achieve the best researcher award.
- In case of best paper award, selection will be processed among the published paper in IJARIT in the respective year.
- In case of best reviewer award, at least one paper should be reviewed from IJARIT in the respective year.
- The award certificate will be provided at the end of the respective year.
Interested scientists/researchers/scholars/agriculturists/professionals are requested to submit their original research/scientific review papers to publish in the indexed journal. Before submission of the manuscript, authors should consider the general rules of the journal for the preparation of the manuscript at http://ijarit.webs.com/papersubmission.htm
Manuscripts as well as declaration letter must be submitted to the executive editor (firstname.lastname@example.org) as email attachments in word format.
The upcoming issue i.e. volume 7 issue 1 will be published in June 2017. Last date of paper submission for this issue is 30 April 2017. The issue will be available on 30 June 2017.